Understanding Your Cloud Options
“Should I move my business to the Cloud?” It’s a question we hear all the time, from both existing customers as well and new ones. The short answer is: it depends.
Technology has vastly improved over the last few years. Add to that the availability of significantly faster internet speeds and more robust computing power. And the result is a viable opportunity to move some or all of your business to the Cloud.
When considering whether the Cloud is right for your business, here are a few fundamental questions you want to ask yourself:
- How many users will need to access the cloud-hosted environment ?
- How much bandwidth do your users have (in the office or from their remote location) ?
- How dependable are your internet connections ?
- How resource intensive are the applications your team uses ?
- Do you have access to quality IT support in your area ?
Beyond these foundational questions, you also want to determine whether you’re looking to move just your email to the cloud, just a major business application(s), or whether you’d like to have your entire business hosted in the cloud. You even want to decide whether you want to be in a traditional cloud environment or a Private Cloud environment.
Our expert Cloud Consultants in Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin, Ft. Walton & surrounding areas would be happy to work with you to answer these questions and determine whether your business can move some or all of its systems to the cloud, and what that migration path would look like.
Contact our Cloud consultants today to explore your Cloud options.